Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a medical treatment that involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber, which allows the lungs to absorb a higher concentration of oxygen than at normal atmospheric pressure.
This increased oxygen delivery to the body’s tissues can stimulate healing, reduce inflammation, and enhance the body’s natural defense mechanisms. HBOT has been used to treat a variety of conditions, including wound healing, carbon monoxide poisoning, decompression sickness, and certain infections. At our facility, we offer safe and effective HBOT treatments in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- Increased oxygen carrying capacity, this promotes healing.
- Reduction in swelling and inflammation
- Increased stem cell mobility
- Help create new blood vessels
- Reverse Aging for cognitive and physical optimal health
- Helps the recovery of muscles
- Strengthens the body’s immune system
- Increased oxygenation to the body’s tissues
- Boosts collagen production
- Promotes wound healing
- Reduces the effects of harmful bacteria and toxins